The area is very peaceful and the views over Mount Gassier, painted over and over by the artist Vincent Van Gogh are stunning. The villa is surrounded by Mediterranean trees and shrubs and features a unique century old olive tree. The living space is 270 sq.m. and the grounds are 3000 sq.m. It is an ideal location for exploring the many villages of Provence and leisurely walk in the steps of Vincent Van Gogh in St Remy de Provence.
Entrance hall with staircase, Kitchen, Dining room and lounge with beautiful views over Mont Gassier. Guest toilets. Master bedroom suite with double bed (180 cm bed) and en suite bathroom (bathtub, shower and wc)
Three double bedrooms (160 cm beds) with shower room and wc. One children room with 2 x 90 cm beds that can be fitted together.
- AC throughout. Pool with pool heating and pool house. Gym.
- Pool is 4,5m x 13m and depth is 1,90m in the middle and 1,10m all around. It is protected by sound alarm. 8 sun loungers, 2 sun umbrellas. Electric plancha. Flat TV screen of 2,10 metres hidden behind painting.
- Gym is 45 sq.m and professionally equipped. Shower and wc. Possibility to hire a gym instructor.
- Car port available for 2 cars.
3 hours of maid service mid-week and 4 hours on Saturday
- St Remy de Provence village: 12 minutes walk and 4 minutes drive
- Maussane: 10 kms
- Les Baux de Provence: 10 kms
- Paradou: 12 kms
- Avignon TGV station: 22 kms
- Avignon airport: 20 kms
- Nimes airport: 43 kms
- Marseille airport: 73 kms