Beyond the enchanting setting of a tastefully decorated villa, the sweetness of living in Provence is appreciated in respect of a certain way of life.
To love nature, to respect it, to be interested in a region and its history, to take the time to discover the richness of the Provencal soil and local products. At Le Mas des baux, we pay particular attention to all the products we use and we favor noble and natural materials such as clay, sand, lime, or even horsehair. The decoration of the villa is dominated by warm hues reminiscent of earth and stone. We have also created our vegetable garden where everyone can pick their vegetables at will and a henhouse to have good fresh eggs every day.
PDF on request.
- Fitness & spa
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned with flat TV screens
- Nespresso coffeemakers
- king size bed
- double sink
- walk-in shower and toilet
- Swimming pool
- Indoor cinema
- Daily housekeeping
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- local products
- Private concierge
- Avignon Airport is 10 minutes drive
- Marseille airport is 1h30
- Gare d’Avignon is 30 minutes drive
- by helicopter since it is possible to land in the fields nearby
- Eight air-conditioned bedrooms with their bath or shower in lime stone