The entrance is through a large welcoming hall with cloakroom, with on the left-hand side, a dining room, kitchen and utility room. To the right, a small sitting area with fireplace, comfortable sofa and armchairs as well as a desk. It is followed by a large sitting area with grand fireplace, two large sofas and armchair. Both living rooms open to the beautiful landscaped garden. The fully equipped kitchen comes complete with fridge/freezer, 4 hobs gas cooker, 2 electric hobs, dishwasher and microwave. There is a separate utility room with extra freezer, ice making machine, laundry facility with both washing machine and dryer.
On the first floor, there are 4 double bedrooms and 2 bedrooms with twin beds and 2 extra single beds, sleeping a total of 8 adults and 4 to 6 children. The master bedroom has a 180 cm bed (King size), en suite bathroom with bath tub and shower attachment, washbasin and wc. Second bedroom has a separate sitting area and a standard double bed (140 cm), en suite shower room with washbasin and separate wc. Third bedroom has a queen size bed (160 cm) and an extra single bed, en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower attachment and washbasin. The 4th bedroom has twin beds with en suite shower attachment and washbasin. These two bedrooms share a separate wc. Fifth bedroom has 4 single beds, so ideal for young children up to 10-12 years old. The 6th bedroom could be considered as a second Master bedroom, it has a King size bed (180 cm), en suite bathroom with bathtub, shower attachment, washbasin and wc.
The pool is at a safe distant of the property for young children and has a small gate. It also has a sound alarm, plenty of sun loungers and sun umbrellas.
There is an additional “cabanon” near the house, which can sleep up to 2 staff members, if any, and has a shower and wc
- Wireless internet access
- Air conditioning in all six bedrooms
- Pool heating
- Gas BBQ
- Nespresso and filter coffee machine
- Satellite TV (Canal + Sat)
- “Petanque” bowls court
- Maid service of 2 hours a day, 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday. Extra hours on request, to be paid locally to the maid.
- Concierge services included
- La Mole village: 1 km
- Cogolin: 10 kms
- St Tropez centre and Pampelonne beaches: 20 kms (about 25 minutes ‘drive)
- La Mole Airport: 1,5 km
- Nice Airport: 112 kms – 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive
- Marseille Airport: 139 kms – 1h48 minutes ’drive
- Land is 11 hectares in total
- Grounds with garden, lawn and pool is 2 hectares
- Living space is 337 m2
- Pool is 12 x 6 m (heated)