Therefore, it benefits from the peace and rural charm of the countryside, whilst being within easy striking distance of the beaches that made St Tropez famous, and the vibrancy of the town itself.
The 12 x 5m pool is surrounded by a deck terrace and lawn, whilst to the front of the house the main terrace has a beautiful wisteria covered pergola with ample room for dining and relaxing with friends or family.
This is a very well equipped house with lots of charm and character in abundance. The interiors are furnished and decorated in a welcoming colour scheme and impeccable taste prevails.
From the entrance hall, there is direct access to the fully equipped kitchen, with large cooker, American fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wine cooler and separate entrance for unloading the shopping. Utility room to the back with laundry facility (washing machine and dryer). Guest WC. Independent double bedroom with French windows opening to the garden, 160cm bed, TV screen, en-suite shower room. The kitchen is open-plan with the entrance hall and living room which opens onto the garden and pool through large French wooden framed windows. Comfortable sofas and large armchairs around a coffee table, large screen TV with satellite and music system. Master bedroom suite with 180cm bed, TV set, en-suite bathroom with large hammam style bath and rain shower feature at the centre, double washbasin and WC.
Three further bedrooms with 160cm beds. One bedroom has en suite shower with wash basin. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom with shower and wash basin. One separate WC.
With separate entrance, this studio is ideal for staff or teenagers wanting to be away from the main group. The ground floor has a kitchenette, a sofa and TV set. The first floor is accessible through a spiral staircase and offers a double bed, en suite shower, washbasin and WC.
- Air-conditioning throughout.
- Heated pool.
- Pool house and covered outdoor dining area.
- Internet access.
- Satellite TV.
- Gas BBQ.
- Boules court.
- 5 double bedrooms (4 Queen size and 1 King size) + 1 independent studio.
- Concierge service included.
- Pool heating included.
- Maid service of 4 hours included on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Extra hours on request and payable locally at 20€ per hour.
- The beach is a 12 minutes’ walk
- St Tropez centre: 10 minutes’ drive
- Ramatuelle Village: 10 minutes’ drive
- Nice Airport: 1 hour 30 minutes’ drive
- Toulon-Hyères Airport: 45 minutes ‘drive